Chocolate Lava Cake with Candied Bacon
- 75 g dark chocolate
- 63 g butter
- 2 tsp coffee
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 33 g white sugar
- 17 g flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder for garnish
- Candied Bacon for Garnish
- Melt chocolate and butter. Add coffee and sugar mix until well combined.
- Once cooled mix in the eggs one by one and the vanilla extract. Add in the flour and salt.
- Pour into your prepared rammequins and refrigerate for an hour.
- Bake for 10-12 mins in 180C or 350F.
- Serve with ice cream and candied bacon twists.
Carmela's Journal http://www.carmelasjournal.com/